Patera Landscaping takes pride in using high-quality materials for all of our landscaping projects. We stand behind the durability and longevity of our materials, ensuring that your investment will last for years to come. Additionally, we are backed by an industry-leading warranty that provides you with peace of mind and confidence in our work.
- Plants/Shrubs – 1 year warranty with a one time replacement. *Unless otherwise specified*
- Trees – 2 year warranty with a one time replacement. *Trees will be replaced with the same size as originally purchased* *Unless otherwise specified*
- Hardscaping – 1 year warranty for all hardscaping. *Warranty does not cover uneven wear, discoloration, or damage to hardscape materials due to use or misuse. The warranty also does not apply to efflorescence. Efflorescence is a naturally occurring process in all concrete products that sometimes appears in the form of a white powdery film on the pavement surface*
- Water Features – All materials are guaranteed under the manufacturer’s warranty. All water features come with a 90 day labor warranty. *Natural stone used for productions is a natural stone and can crack, flake, and weather due to elements out of Patera Landscaping’s control. We use the best stone materials available but natural stone is not covered under warranty.
- Concrete – 1 year limited warranty – Concrete tends to crack usually the same day it is poured, this is expected and cracks that are 3/16″ of an inch are within industry standards and are not covered. In the instance the crack exceeds 3/16 of an inch, we may warranty the cracks. These cracks would be addressed by either grinding down, caulking, or sealing. *There is no warranty for heaving without reinforcement in the concrete. There is no warranty for heaving caused by weather elements out of Patera Landscaping’s control. Throughout winter there are many freeze-thaw cycles. Your concrete is likely to heave during these cycles and will likely settle back to its normal elevation again* There are other naturally occurring processes that are out of Patera Landscaping’s control, please review our warranty .pdf below for what those processes are.